Customer Success Manager
Upland Customer Success Summary
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of the Upland team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
BU Customer Success Summary
The Upland Email Customer Success Team is looking for a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for ensuring our customers recognize the highest value possible from their Upland investment. As an individual contributor, you’d be excited by the solutions SaaS technology can offer and an expert in the strategies behind the solution. You find it fulfilling to provide the tools and resources to empower your customers, and you’re passionate about celebrating the success of others. You’d be bored if you weren’t managing multiple projects at once.
- Own and grow relationships with customer contacts through proactive and regular engagement.
- Understand Customers’ goals and objectives, and the ability to identify and articulate how Upland’s solution(s) support achievement of these strategic goals.
- Provide strategy and guidance to maximize product adoption and best practice adherence resulting in measurable business impact.
- Utilize resources offered by internal cross-functional counterparts in Support, Services, Product, Marketing and Sales to help customers grow and mature.
- Assess and track customer health, communicating what's working and what's not through regular pulse updates.
- Be the Customer advocate for new product ideas or product issue resolution, while managing reasonable customer expectations.
- Identify new opportunities and areas for growth and expansion.
- Meet & exceed renewal and expansion forecasts and quotas for existing accounts.
- 2+ years in client-facing roles for software companies, or other relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an additional 2+ years of additional experience working in a customer success role in the SaaS industry
- Familiar with industry terminology, strategies and best practices across email marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a wide range of audiences.
- A bias towards action and an ability to work independently and as part of a distributed remote team.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple customers and projects simultaneously
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working remotely, with teams and customers spanning multiple time zones.
- Fluent in multiple languages.
- Direct experience working for or with an Email Services Provider.
- Experience engaging with a customers for upsell and cross sell opportunities.
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.