Sr. Director, Customer Support
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
Upland Software, Inc. is looking for an established, proven leader to oversee customer support for our Customer Experience Management (CXM) suite of products. CXM Support is a global, 24/7 team operating from 5 countries while supporting a diverse customer base and wide range of technologies. The right person for this role will absolutely be 100% customer focused and bring with them an ability to effectively and efficiently manage teams towards operational excellence. This role also requires an individual with a strong ability to collaborate with other leaders across the organization. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you more about this exciting opportunity!
- Advocating for our customers within the business to influence cross-functional decisions
- Leading and developing a high-performing team that delivers world-class customer support
- Reporting on key support performance metric trends
- Refining and executing a global support strategy
- Partner with our Customer Success and Services teams to improve overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure our customer issues are properly prioritized and addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with our Shared Services organization to refine policies and processes to improve overall support quality and efficiency
- Foster a positive, customer-focused team culture
- 7+ years of experience effectively leading a global, 24/7 support organization
- Proven record of developing highly effective and efficient operational processes
- Ability to effectively manage remote resources, both insourced and outsourced
- Understanding of and ability to define and measure key performance indicators
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to lead and collaborate to the end of 100% customer success
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.