It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music UK who help make us Britain’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
Business Strategy & Operations
- Business Development Director - Kings Cross, London
- Classical Press Officer - Kings Cross, London
- Music Publicist - Kings Cross, London
- Sales Assistant - Abbey Road, London
- Senior Director, Process Change Management (Maternity Cover) - Kings Cross, London
College & Lifestyle Marketing
Finance & Accounting
Marketing & Digital Media
- Digital Marketing Executive - Kings Cross, London
- e-Commerce Front End Designer / Developer - Kings Cross, London
- Product Manager - Kings Cross, London