It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music UK who help make us Britain’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form, please email Helen@umusic.com
Business Strategy & Operations
Finance & Accounting
Marketing & Digital Media
- Marketing Manager - Kings Cross, London
- Physical & Digital Release Manager - Kings Cross, London
- Project Manager (Creative Solutions) - Kings Cross, London
- Senior Account Manager - Kings Cross, London
- Social Manager / Audience Development Lead - Kings Cross, London
- Visual Streaming Manager - Kings Cross, London