Order Management Coordinator
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Group is seeking an eCommerce Order Management Coordinator to work across our clients’ stores to ensure best-in-class eCommerce services are executed for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will have opportunities to submit ideas and processes for the company to utilize in the future.
The Order Management Coordinator handles ongoing tasks and projects working with multiple departments on a daily basis. They maintain proper communication channels, oversee ~700 stores, and monitor various platforms to ensure a quality customer experience through the order life cycle.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Oversee successful order pool management and support on a subset of the company’s 700+ stores
- Monitor various platforms to assure data is consistent across various systems
- Track unfulfilled or backordered product to provide resolutions for Fulfillment and Customer Service teams, assisting with Customer Service efficiency and resolution
- Ensuring that Print on Demand orders are flowing and shipping out successfully
- Oversee fulfillment of digital orders, confirming that digital downloads are marked as fulfilled once released
- Manual recon, reporting, and resolution of unfulfilled orders that have been flagged in the OMS due to shipping address errors, carrier issues, stock issues, and customer service issues
- Assist Customer Service in a timely manner through one-off questions, ticket escalations, and training documents.
- Interact with various vendors and warehouses regarding product fulfillment
- Restore and create orders within the order management system and store backend
- Processing and reporting incoming returns and arranging resolutions with clients and warehouses
- Provide quality assurance and catch any errors that extend beyond the reach of Customer Service
- Constantly collaborate and communicate across various eCommerce teams to assist in projects and flag issues in Customer Service, Store Management, and Logistics
- Contribute in regular meetings to communicate project statuses and identify any potential bottlenecks
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Supply Chain, eCommerce or Software Quality Assurance experience
- Customer Service experience, preferably in retail or eCommerce environment
- A self-starter who is keen to identify opportunities for operational improvement and process documentation
- Experience with workflow software (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Monday, etc)
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust as needed
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and successfully juggle multiple projects and tasks with tight deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.