Fraud Analyst, Customer Service
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking a motivated, detail driven Fraud Analyst to work within the eCommerce Customer Service Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia. This role is responsible for analyzing fraudulent orders and disputes and the accompanying communication with banks. This role records transaction details of all disputes filed and benefits from a communicative, resourceful mindset. They will work closely with, and report to the Sr. Manager, Customer Service (Refunds & Fraud Prevention).
How you'll CREATE:
- Communicate directly with banks in resolving chargeback disputes for over 700 online stores
- Log precise details of all disputes within various system tools
- Export and review fraudulent order holds on a daily basis
- Maintain detailed logs of all fraud communication for follow-up and reporting purposes
- Communicate courteously and accurately with customers and internal UMG employees to address any needs or questions while ensuring service level expectations are maintained
- Meet Customer Service policy expectation of processing refunds within confirmed SLA timeframes
- Partake in regular project assignment, completion, and review with the Refunds Team
- Support Customer Service projects or other assignments as needed
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to recognize trends and situations that need to be escalated
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Monday through Friday, 9AM-6PM EST
- Willing to work OT
- Some weekends and/or holidays may be required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.