Senior Manager, International Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
To oversee the international marketing department. To create, execute and manage successful marketing campaigns for the roster of International artists from Universal Music Thailand, and to understand and embrace the changing reality of the music industry.Key Duties:
- Implement marketing strategies for the label and artists.
- Work closely with the other heads of department and their teams to deliver the best overall campaigns for the artists.
- Manage, and execute 360 marketing plans, with a good understanding of marketing mix, on and offline.
- Guide and mentor the marketing team in their day to day jobs and development. Empower curiosity and foster creativity in the team.
- Educating and advising the team in making sure they have complete awareness of the key elements and practices required in the modern music industry.
- Analyse results of marketing efforts as well as any other appropriate contextual market conditions; identify key opportunities and communicate these to the team
- Responsible for setting and managing marketing budgets in forecast, and in the execution of campaigns.
- Working closely with the Head of Commercial & Digital, in devising DSPs strategies and having full awareness and knowledge of the commercial space. In addition, partner with Head of Commercial & Digital to align on media buying strategy for each releases.
- To understand the financial part of the business and work closely with the Financial Director to deliver cost effective campaigns.
- Understanding the potential of our catalogue and how the marketing departments can maximize that potential.
- Making sure Universal Music Thailand offers most forward thinking and dynamic marketing proposition in the industry.
- Build relationships internally and externally to the benefit of the label and our artists.
- Seek new opportunities that benefit our business and bring value to our artist campaigns.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in related field (music, entertainment, marketing).
- You Eat, Live, Breathe Music. Proven knowledge and passionate about music and pop culture.
- Fast thinking, hard working.
- Have strong awareness of culture and trends.
- Ability to act on initiative and think outside the box.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully on all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple levels simultaneously.
- Excellent in written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship with media (both traditional and online) would be a plus
- Strong proven commercial and creative acumen.
- Good organizational, planning, analytical and time management skills.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.