Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and meticulous individual to join the Interscope Revenue Team. The coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Director in their accounts ranging from YouTube/Vevo, Pandora, Deezer & others. The individual must be extremely detail oriented, have the ability to multi-talk, have knowledge of various accounts & preferably previous streaming experience.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Creating affiliate links
- Manage the majority of IGA artist profile & playlists including:
- Create artist & manage artist accounts
- Track down assetts for individual campaigns
- Set up UMG ad inventory and gather assetts
- Pull comparison Youtube analytics data
- Gather audio liners from artists
- Set up office visits
- Compile assetts needed for YouTube and Vevo marketing campaigns
- Featured Track & Liner campaigns
- Update visuals
- Assist in planning events / marketing campaigns
- Manage relationship
- Update editorial team on priority releases
- Pitch for new opportunities within platform
- Set up exclusive and standard new releases (vinyl and cassette)
- Monitor sales at Urban Outfitters to see what drops off their inventory
- Set up digital pre-order for online site
- Set up social support
- Submitting and distributing ticket requests
AMOEBA + additional vinyl opportunities:
- Assist with gathering assets for setup of campaigns
Bring your VIBE:
- Knowledge of physical sales
- Knowledge of streaming platforms
- A strong will to continuously improve and question how things are done
- Ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.