Coordinator, CRM Production
We are UMG, Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
As the Coordinator, CRM Production you are responsible for ensuring CRM production and operations executed on behalf of UMG, its labels, and its artists are on produced on-time, supporting business goals, supported by strong insights, and are of the highest quality. With the direction of marketing teams, you will build, test and deploy music fan communication campaigns and programs to onboard, engage, retain, and increase the value of direct-to-fan communication for both UMG and the fan. This includes engaging fans with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage of their music consumption journey. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile and digital analytics.
- Execute omni-channel marketing strategies supporting labels across artist releases and direct to consumer products to drive fan engagement, conversion and revenue.
- Develop and implement “always on” targeted and personalized CRM communications by managing label CRM content calendars.
- Manage the production lifecycle: build mobile-first designed campaigns based on release schedule, gather necessary assets, QA and obtain internal and external approvals.
- Ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of direct-to-fan campaigns.
- Provide platform recommendations and benchmarking. Monitor and maintain email list health including email deliverability best practices and email cleanup.
- Identify and develop new email automations to increase customer engagement, customer lifetime value and familiarity with drip campaigns.
- Drive A/B testing within and across communication channels to establish the most effective email subject line, content mix, omni-channel communication plan, etc.
- Leverage behavioral and consumer insights to fuel innovative marketing strategies, drive marketing effectiveness and gain an in-depth understanding of fan behavior and trends.
- Build online acquisition forms for email acquisition, sweepstakes and misc digital campaigns.
- Subject matter expert and label’s super user of provided CRM and analytics tools to automate CRM process and make more efficient.
- Ensure all CRM campaigns comply with current industry best practices, as well as, staying abreast of data privacy regulations (i.e. GDPR, COPPA, CAN-SPAM, CCPA).
- Develop weekly, monthly and as-needed reports and reporting dashboards tracking cross-channel to determine success of current marketing campaigns, while making recommendations for improvements.
- Work with UMG’s CRM marketing stakeholders and various other internal teams to provide support and guidance in campaign execution
- Impeccable communication skills (written, verbal)
- Intermediate knowledge of email tools, HTML and CSS
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Comfortable working with large data sets and the ability to interpret actionable insights
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be proactive, detail oriented and organized, with impeccable follow up
- Multi-tasker; able to track and project manage competing priorities with tight deadlines
- 3+ years front end development or graphic design experience, CRM and retention marketing experience also preferred.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Production, Interactive Media Design, Marketing, or a related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.