New Business & Live Events Executive (1 year contract)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is in search of a New Business & Live Events Executive (1 year contract) to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the role:
- Research, identify and assist all aspects of content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition
- Create innovative commercial propositions and effective response to briefs using the artist roster, global priorities and assets.
- Assist in creating business deck for pitching and sales support
- Support the implementation and project management of campaigns/activations to ensure excellent delivery of all obligations.
- Manage post-campaign reporting and case studies.
- Work with partners and brands on event / campaign execution
- Superb relationship builder with excellent coordination and project delivery skills.
- Creative and innovative. Proactive in getting a job done – thinking out of the box for solutions and implementations.
- Good/great communication skills – internally among the team and externally with vendors, stakeholders and clients.
- Able to wear different hats from ideation, creation to implementation.
- Positive attitude to learn and grow with us.
- Love the world of music and love creating experiences!
Up for the challenge? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.