Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
In this position you will be a go-to person between creatives and Bravado’s clients, both internal and external. We are looking for someone who is well organised and able to juggle multiple requests at once, with often quick turnarounds. Although this position is more logistics focussed, a strong background and desire to be involved in the creative is desirable as you will also be expected to work on design and creative as well.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Checking all assets are useable
- Asset requests (to Management, agents, labels)
- Asset prep for supply chain/production
- All OPM/Aprimo/Box maintenance (asset management systems)
- Managing photo license expiry dates
- Prepping content for HTML mailers and liaising with supplier
- Prepping and suppling creative assets for comms announcements
- Proof Reading copy
- Liaising with supply chain on product options/product availability/branding limitations
- Dealing with all internal art enquiries from global Bravado teams e.g. assets, OPM Links, jpegs, pantones etc
- Designing – tweaks/amends/colour changes/product changes
- Tech Pack creation
- Creating marketing assets, inc. webstore banners, moving GIFs etc
- Creating newsletters and Presentation decks
- Grabsheet creation
- Art acquisitions, supporting Brand Managers once acquisition is negotiated
- Experience working on all types of digital image assets (website, emails, paid, display) including animated gifs
- Creating digital-ready artworks, implementing brand guidelines, demonstrating awareness of typography, layout and image content
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) plus working knowledge of Keynote and Premiere beneficial
- Retouching/color correction experience beneficial but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know...
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.