International Product Manager, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world’s leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE’s labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company’s artist management and booking division.
How we LEAD:
UNIVERSAL MUSIC LATINO
The International Product Manager serves as the lead strategist and communication link between Universal Music Latino and international opco’s, artists, managers, label partners and internal departments; executing local marketing strategies, roadmaps and initiatives for international projects.
As a product manager, the candidate must lead the local creation of marketing campaigns for international projects that align with consumption and positioning targets in the market.
The candidate must have a strong commitment to artistry, innovation, entrepreneurship and a data-driven approach to make informed decisions in a fast-paced and global environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Plan, organize and execute artist/product marketing campaigns and long-term positioning objectives consistently aligned with the overarching objectives set forth by the repertoire owner.
- Lead the local communication strategy and positioning strategy of the project.
- Design high impact marketing timelines for product releases and artist marketing campaigns.
- Identify local marketing and growth opportunities for international projects.
- Effectively communicate and manage relationships with artists, managers, partners, media and the music community.
- Manage marketing budgets with an ongoing understanding of each project’s local P&L.
- Research and understand the performance of a project at any given time and across ALL markets/territories.
- Maintain an ongoing line of communication with the international offices and labels by means of progress reports and updates.
- Design pitch documents and updates for internal stakeholders and external business partners (commercial, D2C, publicity, digital, radio etc.)
- Work with brand partnerships team to seek and secure new business opportunities.
Bring your VIBE:
- BA Degree in related field
- 3 years Product Marketing experience within Int’l territories
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Avid Social Media user, profound knowledge of social media, and early adopter to new platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly detail oriented.
- Deep understanding of music streaming, trends, data analysis and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of media planning and buying.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of traditional and digital media.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills including adaptability and collaboration
- Computer proficiency and experience using all standard software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Bilingual: English and Spanish proficiency.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.