Ingrooves - Label Manager
We are Ingrooves Music Group, part of Universal Music Group. We are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The position of Label Manager will focus on the day-to-day activities for a roster of distributed labels, working alongside label partners to develop artists and promote distributed music and video content. The successful candidate will have a strong interest and knowledge of independent music and culture with a passion for label and artist development.
The role requires a creative strategist who possesses a strong understanding of the opportunities in the digital retail landscape. Preferably, they will have experience with metadata best practices, and have solid understanding of music marketing.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with key label partners in the Philippines, acting as the primary point of contact externally to the label and internally representing their labels' interests
- Manage, organise, and oversee label and release presentations
- Manage priority release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis, working with other internal departments as necessary
- Ensure the Global Sales Strategy and Marketing departments have all the assets and drivers necessary to properly solicit and market priority releases and provide appropriate support in the region
- Liaise with all internal departments including sales strategy, marketing, video, operations, insights & analytics, finance and legal to ensure all label partners' business needs are met
- Manage assigned labels’ digital product logistics and operations
- Drive product adoption of Ingrooves’ technology platforms and services across the client base
- Be an expert resource and provide account and industry insight and updates to Ingrooves and our label partners
- 2+ years’ experience within a label, distribution, DSP, or management company working with labels, managers, and artists
- Organised project manager with the ability to adapt to labels’ and artists’ individual needs
- Passionate about music discovery and a fan of independent music
- Strong relationship builder, creative and resourceful at getting to the finish line
- Experience with top digital music services, social media applications, and digital music best practices
- Digital marketing background is a plus
- Experience with digital and physical retail distribution is a plus
- We’re an international team; very good English skills are a huge plus