Marketing Manager (Jakarta)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like to disrupt the status quo and want to influence culture through creativity?
Universal Music Group is in search of Marketing Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the role:
- Marketing and promotion of new projects as well as catalog development for artists’ recordings and production
- Assist release planning, project marketing and artist promotion
- Analyze, reports, communications, create marketing and promotion materials (video tools, press release etc.), execution of the marketing plans (brand collaborations, events etc.) and more
- Assist digital/ online release and marketing such as release, promotion on & off music/video platforms, social media, events and more
- Liaise with internal departments as well as external third party
- Do Brand building, Consumer insight and Media Management
- At least 5 years of full spectrum marketing experience
- Well versed with digital marketing tools
- Experience from music, entertainment, events or related industry would be highly advantageous
- Well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good media network/connections
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.