Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
We are seeking a motivated A/R - Billing Coordinator to help manage the current billing and invoice system, to ensure the company tracks and collects debts consistently and correctly. Candidate should be someone equipped with knowledge of billing procedures, have a great attention to detail, and superior organizational and communication skills.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Communicate with production and sales departments during billing process
- Compile and process pricing, discount, and shipping information
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
- Resolve order, billing, payment and account discrepancies and disputes
- Issue invoices and distribute them electronically or by mail
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Communicate with customers to answer questions
- Keep accurate records (purchase orders, tracking information, pricing etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Billing/Finance position
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly with good organization skills in a fast-moving environment
- Professional phone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word applications
- Experience in Billing software (Navision and Financial software SAP a plus)
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.