MARKETING COORDINATOR (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
JOB OPPORTUNITY – MARKETING COORDINATOR
(12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Closing Date: March 29, 2021
Universal Music Canada is Canada’s leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
Universal Music Canada is part of Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment.
We are searching for creative, innovative and passionate people to join our team. If you love marketing and got excited just thinking about joining this amazing organization, we would love to meet you!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will provide support to the Marketing department and will contribute to a positive work environment with an emphasis on a ‘team’ concept. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative and energetic individual with a passion for music.
- Assist Marketing Managers in executing all aspects of the department’s day to day initiatives
- Assist with advertising campaign buys, special event planning as well as administrative duties such as vendor payments, product set-up, artist travel and more
- Participate in creative brainstorms around artist projects and campaigns
- Interpret and consolidate sales data from reporting systems
- Monitor domestic artist audience growth across streaming and social media
- Assist at various marketing/promo events which can occur outside of regular work hours
- Be a main point of contact for our Out of Home advertising agency
- Help design new, forward thinking media creative and advertisements in line with current trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize many on-going projects
- Motivated individual and a self-starter
- Knowledge of today’s top social media outlets
- General understanding of digital audio/video streaming platforms
- Ability to problem solve and react in time-sensitive situations
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability work and think clearly in a loud environment
- Previous marketing work experience an asset
- Availability to work weekends and evenings
Please apply before March 29, 2021
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, people of colour, women, persons with disabilities, people who are LGBTQ2S+, and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.