Insights and Strategy Business Analyst
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint an Insights and Strategy Business Analyst to widen the scope of the business and identify new opportunities within the domestic and global markets.
Our Business Analyst will join a highly visible team that helps drive business decision making and is uniquely positioned to understand what is occurring in all divisions of the business. You will identify, develop, drive and deliver strategic projects and analysis to drive business value with a focus on:
- Identifying commercial opportunities, revenue streams and levers across all digital platforms and audience
- Utilizing business analytical skills to provide actionable insights to key stakeholders across DSP platform share and marketing strategy
- Supporting the International Market Export team to develop globally successful domestic signings, including fan monetisation opportunities
- Identifying industry trends, relevant technology advancements and gather global insights to further enhance wider business understanding
- Continue to drive changes in modeling to reflect changing business priorities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Exceptional business partnering and big picture commercial capability
- Capable of presenting simplified complex data and concepts to enable decision making
- Strong analytical and solutions focused skills
- An understanding of data science, insights and advanced analytics principles
- Experience in drawing insights and formulating recommendations from data
- Knowledgeable about consumer trends, technology and social media
- Previous experience in business analytical roles
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you