Customer Service Representative
We at UMG are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Communicate and resolve inquiries with customers via email, social media, and phone
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Keeps customer records up to date.
- Report recurring issues, trends.
- Prepare and ship customer care packages, gift cards and other correspondence as needed.
- Other administrative responsibilities as required.
- Responds to customers in a timely and completely respectful manner.
- Treat customers the way they would like to be treated and strive to always make a positive difference in customers’ lives.
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department as stated in the Fame House Customer Care Help Center.
Bring your VIBE:
- 2 Years of customer service work experience and /or experience in an inbound call center strongly a plus
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to be patient, express empathy, and concern.
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Reliable attendance history.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings and weekends.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.