Commercial Account Executive (Singapore)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like building long term warm relationship with people? Does representing Music brand excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Commercial Account Manager to be based in Singapore.
About the role:
- Key account management for New Business for Singapore markets
- Focus point for brand partnerships and key accounts in Singapore through communicating and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Manage business relationship and devise and execute strategies to help our partners grow by working with all aspects of content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition
- Assist in handling budgets, sharing best practices, managing campaigns, reporting, costs and invoicing clients.
- Execute and monitor strategies and products implemented across partnerships within Singapore’s scope of business.
- Timeline management, ensuring that key milestones are met with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work cross-functionally with internal (marketing, new business, A&R) and external (strategic partners, marketing, product and sales) teams
- Good understanding of the digital landscape of market/s, consumer behaviour, and trigger points in the industries that can be translated into executable creative marketing solutions.
- Support new business team in pitches and events management
- Administration of Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Instagram, Youtube etc)
- At least 2 years of Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Marketing experience
- Experience from related industries preferred (Creative Agency, Media Agency, Telco, Music Services, E-Commerce, Broadcast/Media, Entertainment etc)
- Presentation with Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel and more
- Basic design skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Mass Communication or Digital Marketing is preferred.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.