We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Coordinator for the UMG Finance Department.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Ensure monthly payment of vendor invoices
- Coding invoices to appropriate budgets and labels
- Prepare accruals and uploading files to appropriate finance systems
- Create billing and budget summaries for respective labels and territories
- Maintain and monitor outstanding account balances and follow up on appropriate documentation for payment
- Assisting in month-end close, budgeting, and forecasting
- Prepare Ad hoc reports as needed
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Billing/Finance position
- Strong Excel skills required
- Highly detail-oriented
- Great phone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Experience in financial software (SAP a plus) and comfort adopting new software applications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.