Responsible To: General Manager - Israel
Department: Universal Music Publishing
Location of Work: Tel Aviv, Israel
Music is Universal
With operations in more than 60 countries worldwide Universal Music Publishing Group is the first major global music company to establish a stand-alone office in Israel.
Representing music across every genre from some of the world’s most important songwriters and catalogues UMPG Israel will look to identify, sign and develop the best domestic song-writing talent.
Offering an all-in-one creative and sync service our team will play a major role in finding new business opportunities for the company’s global roster.
The A Side: A Day in The Life
- Manage sync approval process including negotiating and licensing of our publishing catalogue across all media
- Work closely with our offices around the world
- Liaise with local society
- Support the General Manager with ad-hoc projects and administrative duties
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ experience in sync licensing or another relevant field
- Reliable, diligent, proactive and a good people person
- Ability to work under own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Hebrew and English (written and oral skills)
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Positive team player
- Passionate and knowledgeable about a wide range of music
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.