Manager, Brand Partnerships, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world’s leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE’s labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company’s artist management and booking division.
How we LEAD:
The Manager of Brand Partnerships is responsible for identifying, developing, and executing unique and innovative brand partnerships opportunities for our artists and music. The position will report to the head of Global Talent Services and will be based in Miami Beach, FL.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Build and maintain relationship with brand partners and key marketing and advertising agencies in the US Hispanic and general market.
- Work with the marketing and management teams to develop unique brand partnerships opportunities for our artists and repertoire that align with our marketing and audience growth objectives.
- Lead the development of unique creative concepts, brand offerings, artist pitches and presentations that respond to the needs of brands and agencies.
- Oversee the execution and delivery of all aspects of brand programs including initial pitch, creative approvals, asset deliveries, timely execution of projects, etc.
- Work with the insights teams to be on top of the latest industry trends, artist brand positioning and audience to maximize business opportunities.
- Manage sales forecasts and provide regular performance analysis against business targets.
- Oversee special brand related projects and events as necessary.
Bring your VIBE:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in brand partnerships, media, entertainment, artists management and/or marketing agencies.
- Strong sales track record with existing portfolio of brands.
- Solid written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and interact with multiple departments across the company.
- Ability to travel as needed (when travel resumes and safe) for partner meetings.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Bilingual English Spanish.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change