Administrative Assistant, Production
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and enthusiastic administrative assistant, who has a passion for music, shows a lot of initiative and can work in a fast pace high pressured environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Maintain & Oversee all East Coast label Release Schedules; includes running reports, updating schedules, capturing & communicating release changes.
- Schedule & Manage weekly Production Meetings for all East Coast Labels; includes hosting zoom meetings.
- Assistance with inputting frontline album credits & metadata.
- Coordination of physical & digital International Products for local release.
- Manage & Maintain an updated Distribution List For 4 Labels.
- Work closely with label sales teams to provide Key Release Information as needed.
- Maintain Executive’s Outlook Calendar & Monitor/Direct Phone Calls, Expenses.
- Manage archival & distribution of all product Samples & Finished Goods to Executives.
- Help with maintaining Department’s Vacation Calendar/Forms.
- Coordinate All Departmental Travel.
- Special projects as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- The Ability to Multitask In a Fast Paced Working Environment
- Knowledge of Uniport/Expensys/Excel/Outlook
- Must Be Self-motivated, Proactive, and Have the Ability To Work Under Pressure
- Superb Time Management Skills & Team Player
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Must Have Passion For Music
- Be willing to work beyond the standard hours
- Previous experience in music a bonus.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.