Digital Marketing Executive
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are hiring a dedicated Digital Marketing Executive to handle digital performance marketing and audience building in Singapore, including digital ad buys, reporting and analysis, engagement building and CRM management. The incumbent will drive local digital campaigns, social media strategy and CRM initiatives while working closely with the rest of the integrated marketing team.
About this role:
Digital & CRM Strategy
- Develop and drive the digital marketing & CRM strategy in Singapore, working closely with the integrated marketing team to enhance the effectiveness of the digital ecosystem and influence over fans
- End-to-end management of digital ad buys on platforms (not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube and TikTok, from the planning, execution and performance analysis stages
- Work in tandem with the social media lead and content creation functions within the team to develop effective social media strategies that can reach our core audience effectively with the highest reach and engagement
- Manage CRM system to build audience data through innovative local acquisition campaigns and analyse fan sentiments & behaviour to unlock consumer insights
- Manage other CMS platforms within the Universal digital eco-system including contest-building platforms such as Lemonade
- Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
- Develop and execute KOL/influencer campaigns as part of the marketing mix
Support Frontline Marketing
- Provide digital and creative support to frontline marketing team
- Advise on best practices based on data analytics across multiple platforms
- Support marketing campaigns with detailed fan data analysis and targetable fan lists for targeted advertising
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably from the music or entertainment fields
- Advanced understanding of digital platforms
- Expert, native user of social media platforms and familiarity with social media listening tools such as Socialbakers
- Basic proficiency in graphic designing and video editing skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Degree in Marketing or Business Studies
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.