Director, Global Content & Artist Channel Strategy (YouTube)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is seeking a passionate music enthusiast with creativity and innovation as well as business acumen that will be responsible for YouTube content creation, production, monetization features, channel management, and strategy.
- Manage all aspects of artists channel: ideation, content programming, posting, community, metadata optimization and audience management
- Create content rollout and storytelling on channels – proper understanding of cadence and audience
- Provide qualitative and quantitative understanding globally then apply strategy based on the data for better channel performance
- Regular reporting of YT insights & trends to direct team and artist management
- Work with and across creators, directors, content specialists and artists.
- Build and create communities and audiences across artist channels
- Passionate YouTube expert (creator or backend)
- Ability to multi-task, ensure meticulous attention to detail, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Google Ad Strategy & CPM Growth Strategy
- 6+ years of relevant experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.