Commercial Administrator (1 year contract)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Are you interested to work in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Are you an organized and task-orientated individual? Does music generally excite you?
Universal Music Group is seeking a Commercial Administrator (1 year contract) to be based in Jakarta.
To provide administrative support for Commercial Division.
About the role:
- Provide support to Commercial Team on all administrative duties
- Filing of documents and uploading into the system
- Handle guests, incoming and outgoing phone calls & mails
- Managing the team calendar and scheduling and arranging meetings for both internal and external
- Submit documents related to reimbursements for entertainment expense/ medical expenses to Finance Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin
- Proficient with Microsoft offices (words, excel, PowerPoint etc)
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Great organization and administrative skills
- Great communication skills
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.