Def Jam, Social Media Marketing Executive (1 year contract)
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing Executive to be part of our Def Jam SEA family.
While we love a creative content enthusiast, you are expected to lead, generate and manage social media teams of various countries.
The role requires accountability and high-key organisational skills to not only develop and implement our digital strategies but you’ll also need to be a leader in your own right to ensure all market communications are aligned.
Social Media Strategy
- Research and implement current industry benchmark trends to brand’s platforms.
- Develop and manage social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Ownership to create and curate content on the brand's social platforms.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using SEO tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels across all platforms and provide best-practice insights for business expansion.
- Stay up-to-date with digital trends in social media and the creative marketing industry.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Digest internal digital marketing emails and coordinate with DJ SEA Marketing teams to ensure regional releases, events and news are executed.
- Research and implement fan activation and acquisition campaigns to grow brand recognition.
- Generate and push out bi-monthly newsletters using DotDigital.
- Work closely with the web development team to consistently update the brand's website.
- Assist in developing & managing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments for markets within SEA region.
- Create, maintain, and conduct reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- A great story-teller whose able to create and curate engaging content.
- Passionate about branding, creative marketing strategies and services.
- Strong sense of focus and attention to detail ensuring quality of work is never compromised.
- Open to improving self-improvement and constructive criticism.
- Has patience in managing a working team and has fluid adaptability to different working personalities.
- Naturally has a strong project and time management skills.
- Appreciates open communication and proactively provides updates to the team.
- Has a pulse on music, entertainment and content landscape.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.