Director of Audience Growth Strategy
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world’s leading Latin entertainment company. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including J Balvin, Karol G, Jhay Cortez, Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Los Tigres del Norte, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, amongst many others. UMLE’s labels include Universal Music Latino, Fonovisa, Disa, and GTS, the company’s artist management division.
How we LEAD:
The Director of Audience Growth Strategy for Universal Music Latino (UML) will be responsible for developing and coordinating global strategies for Latin Artists across social media, streaming and e-commerce platforms with a focus on audience growth and content strategy optimization. The position will report to the SVP of Marketing and will be based in Miami Beach, FL.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Develop and create always-on marketing and content strategies for artists and releases to implement across social platforms, streaming platforms, and e-commerce. Includes: working with teams to establish artist tone and how to story tell through social media, CRM, websites and YouTube community.
- Work with the marketing and commercial team to implement and execute these strategies and maximize audience growth.
- Build a content strategy for artists for short video format platforms such as Tik Tok, YouTube shorts, IG Reels.
- Oversee and manage advertising and media planning for the label and create regular review of performance and ROI (both online and offline).
- Oversee all content marketing and influencer marketing initiatives and strategies being led by the team.
- Oversee the development and execution of all aspects of audience development plans and strategy, both paid and social. (Online and offline)
- Develop relationships and lead communication with external partners to obtain the necessary support to move projects forward. (Social media partners, influencers, management teams, agencies, and vendors).
- Oversee video optimizations (thumbnails, keywords, description etc).
- Oversee direct-to-consumer marketing strategies and CRM.
- Prepare regular performance review artist strategies performance along with market and competitor analysis.
- Regularly share best practices with the teams and artist management.
Bring your VIBE:
- 5+ years of experience with 3+ years in digital marketing with specific experience and knowledge of YouTube, Facebook/Instagram and Tik Tok with tangible results.
- YouTube certifications in content ownership, channel growth and Music.
- Experience in digital advertising and CRM.
- Experience in content and influencer marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital music ecosystem.
- Solid written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and interact with multiple departments globally across the company.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency required.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.