Product Information Management (PIM) Analyst
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking a PIM Analyst to administer and manage products and product metadata in our Product Information Management system. The position requires an easy and quick understanding of new systems, the data that is held in each system and how they interact with other systems. The goal is to improve product creation and product information accuracy for our eCommerce teams to merchandise on our artist web properties globally.
The PIM Analyst will be responsible to ensure eCommerce products are available in Product Information Management (PIM) system in a timely manner, and the product metadata is accurate and meets all business requirements. This includes, but is not limited to the following key role requirements:
Manage Product Information Management (PIM) System
- Monitor upstream activity. Simple products from R2 and Navision are available to pull into PIM. Coordinate with Bravado to ensure latest products are in Navision to push through
- Pull product information into the Product Information Management (PIM) system as requested by ecommerce store managers and operators
- Logging, reconciling and managing any duplicate products in system prior to fulfilment and reporting
- Create and set up simple products if not yet supplied by external feeds
Communication & User Support
- Provide first level user support within the PIM interfaces and environment, but will leverage main user support for escalation and to handle more technical aspects
- Cross-functional communication with music and Bravado merchandise teams to ensure valid product information is flowing into the PIM
- Coordinate with other regional Product Administrators in international markets as necessary
- Act as point person for financial reconciliation inquiries
- Highly detailed-oriented and organized
- Proven ability in data management (creation, logging, duplication monitoring, meta data, etc)
- Positive attitude and team player
- Excellent efficiency and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of personnel
- 2-3 years minimum in a data entry/administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, merchandising or related experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.