Administrative Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Vice President of Business & Legal Affairs and Senior Vice President of East Coast Shared Serves, as well as other members of the department.
How you’ll CREATE:
Administrative Assistant supporting 3 lawyers:
- Calendar management
- Meeting coordination and extensive travel
- Covering phone lines and partnering with other assistants as needed
- Create agendas for external client meetings
- Meet with guests and help with general queries
- Handle Monthly expenses, reconciliation and processing
- Document management and internal/external distribution
- Special projects coordination requiring follow up to meet deadlines
- Additional duties as assigned
- Will provide support to lawyers on the team
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; extremely detail-oriented; follows up on delegated assignments through completion and advises supervisors when tasks are complete
- Self-starter, who takes initiative and ownership of tasks and projects while also being resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; works well under pressure
- Excellent typing and computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint); competency in iOS is a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.