Fall Internship, Creative (Graphic Design/Photo & Video Editing)- Nashville
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world.
- Experience in the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of iMovie
- Knowledge of the following: Final Cut, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, HTML, CSS
- Passion for Music
- Enjoys Pizza & Ice Cream
- Must be enrolled as a full time student
- Minimum 20 hours of availability each week during regular business hours
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group? Our Paid Internship Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure. The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
Out of State Applicants
- Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish