Artists Management & Live Deputy Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Are you a business development person looking for a unique role within the exciting world of music, media and entertainment?
Universal Music Indonesia is looking for a Deputy Manager Artist Management & Live is primarily responsible to support and develop Universal Music Indonesia’s artist to find and maintain old and new partnership with Brands & Promotors that could expand Universal Music Indonesia as a Brand and its artists to make revenue and exposure. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Commercial Team to develop relationship with Brands as well exploring creative ways to drive brand deals and sponsorship revenue to Artist Management & Live Team.
With music, you have the powerful tools and ability to connect with brands and fans to deliver an impactful marketing campaign. If this is all sounding exciting to you, please keep reading and apply to us right away!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Help to maintain, manage, and expand Universal Music Indonesia.
- Work closely with other division, including Marketing, Commercial, Legal, Finance and other Universal Music Indonesia’s multi-labels to develop, plan and execute.
- Pro-active service Clients and build successful old and new relationship with all key contacts.
- Help to update Internal/Domestic and Regional Teams.
- Run projects with agreed budget and timeline
- Minimum 3-5 years of Music, Business, Marketing (or any relevant) industry experience.
- Strong business development experience and proven ability to deliver commercial result. Ideally, someone who’s worked in a creative agency or branded entertainment environment.
- Existing network of Brand and Agency contacts is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, experience in client presenting /pitching, client-relationship buildings and time management skills, ability to influence, maintain and negotiate.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, be flexible and be a team player.
- Excellent computers skills, MS Office.
- Quick learner, hardworking, and adaptable in fast-paced team environment.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.