Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Senior Designer to create original and on-trend graphic designs for our client base. S/he will work closely with our account, marketing, and ecommerce teams to ensure we deliver exceptional designs and execution for our clients.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning e-commerce and digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists and entertainers alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Create best-in-class original and on-trend graphic designs and illustrations.
- Work on projects including product design, branding and ID work, social media graphics, web design, and presentation materials.
- Ensure that all designs and artwork are delivered according to project specs.
- Conduct trend research and craft client-ready mood boards for select projects, covering general graphic design trends, site designs, fashion, streetwear and music merchandise.
- Collaborate with in house graphic designers on design concepts for larger projects.
- Oversee contract/freelance graphic designers as it relates to special projects and collaborations
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- 4-5+ years of graphic and illustrative experience for the apparel industry, preferred
- Experience designing websites, branding, social media content - digital and print
- Expert in the latest Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient in UX and website design
- Product design experience
- Understanding of screen-printing process
- Strong understanding of music industry
- Ability to create and implement many brand identities
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, self-manage timelines and work in a team environment
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills - drawing, typography, ideation, color theory, and visual presentation development that is supported by a portfolio of various designs and illustrations.
- Portfolio work showing graphics for the apparel market
- BA or equivalent in Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.