We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Legal Analyst in Royalty and Copyright Business Affairs. The Legal Analyst will be responsible for contract interpretation, analysis
- Provide interpretation of terms and conditions of contractual royalty obligations
- Complete royalty-centered briefs based on legal documents to ensure compliance
Inputof royalty rates and terms from briefs into the royalties translation system
- Research and answer issues that arise from both label business affairs and royalty’s department
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize work
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- JD- preferred
- BA/BS degree, JD degree, or similar experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.