Creative Designer (video editing) - Jakarta
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like creativity and branding? Does video, photo and digital advertisements excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Creative Designer (video editing) to be based in Jakarta.
About the role:
- To deliver best-in-class creatives for Universal Music artists
- Oversee company’s key visual marketing contents including visual images, music videos and social campaigns.
- Oversee the development of visual assets from working alongside artists and label teams on creating ideas to working with production and director teams to bring ideas to life.
- Produce the right content for the right platform/channel.
- Work with A&R team in developing artist positioning and imagery.
- Work with Marketing team to develop creative/ content strategy to strengthen artists image and social media footprint.
- Establish creative templates for Marketing team to use (social media posts, CRM, Artist own channels posts, YouTube video production guideline and more)
- At least 2 years of related experience preferred
- Experience from creative agency, production house, media, music, entertainment or related industry preferred
- Fresh graduates from reputable graphic design university would be considered
- Strong visual (video editing) experience
- Experience with Adobe’s software especially Photoshop and Premiere
- Sound understanding of Creative process and Production
- Strong understanding of digital landscape and content strategy.
- People orientated with great creativity and ideas
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.