Commercial Deputy Manager (sales)- Jakarta
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like building long term warm relationship with people/clients? Does representing Music brand excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Commercial Deputy Manager (sales) to be based in Jakarta.
About the role:
- Grow the business by focusing on current digital partners and finding new potential partner in the market
- Key account management for Indonesia market
- Manage business relationship and devise and execute strategies to help our partners grow by working with all aspects of content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition
- Execute and monitor strategies and products implemented across partnerships within scope of business.
- Timeline management, ensuring that key milestones are met with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work cross-functionally with internal (marketing, new business, A&R) and external (strategic partners, marketing, product and sales) teams
- Good understanding of the digital landscape of market/s, consumer behaviour, and trigger points in the industries that can be translated into executable creative marketing solutions.
- Support new business team in pitches and events management
- At least 4 years of Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Marketing experience
- Experience dealing with digital partners preferred (E.g. Youtube, Apple, Spotify etc.)
- Experience from related industries preferred (digital service provider, entertainment, music etc)
- Presentation with Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel and more
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.