Regional Digital Account Manager (Based in Singapore)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Does analysis, advertising, and music marketing excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Regional Digital Account Manager to be based in Singapore
The main role is to support Digital Business team to increase the company’s overall digital revenues and expand the digital business in the Southeast Asia region.
About the role:
- Be responsible for the full cycle of managing and leading the Digital Partnership (Spotify, Apple, Google, Deezer and more) from creation, coordination and execution to deliver contents and all activities relating to marketing of such contents.
- Closely partnering with local commercial and marketing team to drive regional strategy while balanced local needs
- Liaise with Label Managers, Marketing, Events and Artist Management Teams to create, integrate and execute digital sales driven campaigns
- Create reports and analysis on the digital sales performance and campaigns results
- Actively source different digital advertising channels that enable content monetization and drive digital sales
- Analyze results and key trends within the digital music space
- Develop revenue generating strategies that will enable marketing decisions and campaigns
- Create reports to evaluate industry trends, categories, different revenue streams or products
- Manages the region’s e-CRM system, campaigns, newsletters and database, ensuring its growth and effectivity within the company
- Support regional marketing head on promotion and event coordination
- Walking encyclopedia for International Music
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Experience from music/ entertainment/ digital/ agencies or related industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to liaise with various internal departments as well as external clients
- Strong organization skills with solid attention to detail
- Ability to manage needs of multiple stakeholders and prioritize effectively
- Knowledgeable about streaming and download services
- Great commercial mindset
- Data driven & analytical
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Always keep up to trend of new technology and latest consumer trends
- Experience in Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics tools
- Aptitude in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.