Coordinator, Sales & Streaming
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The job exists to support the Sales & Streaming department execute and further objectives across retail and digital service providers through sales and marketing initiatives.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Facilitate sales and streaming commercial processes such as link creation, maintenance, and updates, audio/video account liners: gathering, submissions, edits, organization and distribution, maintenance of internal/external documents
- Responsible for maintaining weekly sales and streaming communication internally and externally including but not limited to: Release Schedule, New Music, distribution, playlist adds, Retail/DSP Recaps, etc.
- Maintain artist and brand profiles across Digital Service Provider accounts – images, bios updates, etc.
- Management of UMG Nashville label streaming accounts including playlist updates, artwork, marketing materials, and others as needed
- Coordinate internal/external department meetings maintain calendars and schedules
- Process department invoices and related expenses as the main liaison with accounts payable
- Coordinate and book travel as needed
- Bonus: Design and create visual marketing resources - proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, or comparable design suite a plus
- Ability to edit and manipulate audio files editing/manipulation a plus
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Innovation and Change: Positively impact the retail sales and streaming digital business at Universal Nashville by supporting the six-person Sales & Streaming department and our 40+ artist roster
Bring your VIBE:
- Working knowledge of key software programs including MS Office suite, cloud-based storage systems (Box.com), conference and messaging systems (Zoom/Slack), UMG proprietary programs such as UMX (Artists) and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Skills: Organized, great written and oral communication, good with people, fast learner, creative problem solver
- Abilities: Must be a team player and adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Proven time management and project management skills to facilitate meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish