We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
This position is responsible for coordinating different aspects of catalog digital production in a timely manner.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production for UMG catalog digital releases.
- Maintain constant communication between internal departments to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
- Ensure department standards are maintained in terms of quality and quantity.
- Data input and management of database and scheduling systems. These systems include R2, DiGS, and RWS.
- Other duties as assigned by company management.
Bring your VIBE:
- Must be timely in getting work accomplished.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Must be willing to work extended hours.
- Must be self-directed and well organized.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer