SAP Service Delivery Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are seeking a self-motivated and customer-focused individual who has a strong analytical mindset to present the service health of each SAP-based services (FICO, BW, BPC, Uniport, GCH, MM) and interpret the ticket data to the actionable tasks to improve overall customer experiences. He/She will work closely with the support personnel of all SAP applications and document support processes, monitor the performance, and build an escalation process to help customers during the critical month-end period. Conduct a monthly review meeting with Business Process Analysts (BPAs) in finance and the Tier 1 territories’ key stakeholders to identify the lesson learned of the month to improve the next month-end and find the root cause for long-term process improvement.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Build a service management plan with the support teams and VP Corporate IT and set KPIs
- Monitor the KPIs regularly and present the results with the product owners to review them
- Conduct regular meetings with BPAs, the product owners and the support vendors to continuously improve the service level
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey twice a year to keep track of the support performance
- Keep track of major incidents by category and their root causes, and share the lesson learned with all SAP support teams
- Work closely with ServiceNow team to enhance the reports and KPI measurement
Bring your VIBE:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in SAP support and service management.
- Experience in tracking service metrics and create user-friendly reports for a large audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with business stakeholders and technology teams effectively with time differences and geographic distances.
- Analytical skills to interpret the statistics to actionable items.
- Customer-focused mindset and be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to set and track KPIs and present the results regularly to share the service level.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Business or other related fields.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer