Sales Manager – South East Asia_Based in Bangkok, Thailand
Are you a hungry Sales Professional wanting to work in an industry you are passionate about? Are you a lover of visual media, music or entertainment?
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Senior Sales Manager to join Universal Production Music. In this role, you will develop relationships with key clients across TV, film, advertising, radio, technology and more, to offer creative music solutions and grow synchronization revenues in South East Asia.
- Develop new opportunities, maintain healthy pipeline and nurture existing accounts to achieve assigned revenue targets across South-East Asia market.
- Develop sales strategy aligned with regional objectives, and monitor / report on progress.
- Prepare proposals for clients in response to requirements. Initiate proactive and targeted music pitching.
- Maintain accurate monthly sale pipeline and provide detailed forecast reports.
- Provide excellent client management, servicing and communication to clients across China.
- Manage quotations, drafting of agreements, invoices, and other administrative functions as required.
- Willing to travel in South East Asia and Hong Kong.
- Highly proficient in English. Any other SEA languages are considered a plus.
- Track-record of success at previous sales jobs is required.
- Ability to make cold phone calls and craft highly relevant emails that engage to senior executives and decision makers.
- 5+ years of working experience in client-facing roles. A background in music, media or software industry may be an advantage.
- Strong sales experience and proven ability to meeting sales targets.
- Loves music and is familiar with digital distribution and technology.
- High level of professionalism with excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Strong computer proficiency, able to quickly learn new systems.
Does this role sound interesting to you? If so, what are you waiting for? Click the link to here to send your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.