Brand Partnership Manager
Main Purpose of Role
- Support SVP and team members as required in producing compelling marketing and commercial proposals for client meetings (pitch decks) as well as best practices document.
- In close coordination with SVP and other internal stake holders pro actively support global deals and leads task force roll out in particular with: scheduling and reporting of task force meetings/calls and next steps, information sharing with task force, management and target market action plans, accompany local/regional/global business development initiatives to achieve business and marketing objectives on identified key accounts.
- Pro actively screen, identify, package and implement existing and new industry business development action plans by leveraging UMGB key assets and expertise.
- Contribute to expanding the team's network of relationships and identifying new business leads and deals, together with the SVP and other team members, by actively going out to source them.
- In close coordination with the SVP and team members, ensure successful launch and roll out of new business projects – manage timelines (retro planning), budgets, KPIs.
- Support SVP in his day to day tasks and reporting requirements.
- Experience in an agency or brand marketing environment.
- A multi cultural, regional or international role is a plus.
- Hardworking and able to work well with short deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong analysis and synthetic skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Excellent English speaking and writing, multiple language speaking is a plus.
- Understands overall business goals and objectives.
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Office pack.
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.