T1 Identity Operations Engineer
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The T1 Identity Operations Engineer is responsible for resolving Identity Management incidents. The position will be a team player working to ensure the reliability of our identity management as well as conduct day-to-day administration, reporting, troubleshooting, and operations of our Identity Management and Messaging environments. In addition to having strong technical skills, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Troubleshoots, supports, and resolves system incidents, problems and changes, as required.
- Provides support of on premise and cloud-based equipment and configuration including but not limited to Domain Controllers, SaaS applications such as Azure Active Directory, O365, Duo, CyberArk, YubiKey, Microsoft Identity Manager, Splunk, and Active Roles servers.
- Contribute to key metric reporting and analysis for the Identity Management environment as required.
- Work to ensure audit tasks related to Identity Management are completed on time, with participation of appropriate parties.
- Utilize industry best practices for appropriate standards, processes, procedures, tools, and documentation.
- Ensure the maintenance, patching, operating, and monitoring of IAM systems is in place and completed.
- Participate in on-call rotation, and as such, work outside of standard business hours will occasionally be required.
- This position will be shift-based.
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or closely related field or comparable education and experience.
- IT Certifications including MCSE Certification specialization in Identity Management, Certified Access Management Specialist (CAMS), and ITIL Foundations certifications desired
- International experience beneficial; multiple language skills a plus
- A strong ability for troubleshooting and problem analysis is required, along with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve operational issues.
- A minimum of one year of experience with Active Directory operations and support including Active Directory Infrastructure components (FSMO roles), delegated administration, group policies, OU admin & Site replication, and ADFS.
- Technical competence in the following:
- Component services & areas: multi-domain design, DDNS, DHCP, ActiveSync, Outlook client, Spam filtering, and anti-malware services
- Relevant management & operational tooling such as NetIQ Security & Application Manager, QUEST, Insight mgt, Splunk, and Microsoft Administration tools
- Directory Services, Directory services replication/synchronization, Kerberos, Active Directory compliance for Schema Extensions, DEA (Directory Enabled Applications), SMTP Query management, S-LDAP, AD integration security, federation services and Forest system context management for application services.
- Knowledge of PowerShell & VB scripting, regular expressions, policy management, etc.
- Additional experience in one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Chef, Ansible, or JSON is a plus
- Customer service driven/focused with a proactive and positive can-do approach. Demonstrates commitment to organization’s policy framework and practices continuous improvement.
- Hands-on experience and skills with systems such as Zoom, Jabber, Teams, O365, and ServiceNow are desired. Experience with ServiceNow orchestration into Active Directory & O365 is a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Solid written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.