Analyst, Global Analytics
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
How we LEAD:
We are looking for a motivated person to work as part of the Global Analytics team.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Conduct research across multiple sources to confirm receipt of royalty payments and statements.
- Utilize available data sources to review royalty statements and identify missing income
- Create reports to track, compare and monitor earnings to identify missing income
- Harmonize and analyze large data sets
- Assist in other administrative and day to day tasks as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative thinker, problem solver and diplomatic
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with others
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred or equivalent experience in music copyright and/or royalties
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish