Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope Records is seeking a highly-motived Administrative Assistant to join the Urban Radio Promotions team. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple requests. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Provide support to two executives as well as regionals of the urban promotion team.
- Answer phones, take clear messages and transfer calls
- Schedule meetings & book conference rooms
- Book business travel for applicable supervisor(s)
- Expense reports for applicable supervisor(s)
- Coordinate all departmental administrative responsibilities
- Process and manage all incoming invoices and sponsorships; maintain up to date budget reports for each priority single
- Manage and submit all concert/event ticket requests on behalf of Urban Promotion team.
- Set up new vendors in Uniport
- Record and distribute meeting minutes/ organize meetings, music listening sessions
Bring your VIBE:
- 0-2 years of administrative or internship experience
- Knowledge and passion for R&B, Rap / Hip Hop music (a must)
- Well versed in Urban music & other genres
- Excellent organizational and communication Skills
- Professionalism and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate with various roles within company
- Proactive, excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.