Administrator, Church Resources
Under The Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
We are currently seeking an Administrator, Church Resources. This self-motivated individual will provide administrative and operational support to Church Resources in the areas of scheduling, invoice processing, travel, event coordination, presentation development and expense reporting. This role also supports the product development team with project management and quality assurance. Professional demeanor, diplomacy, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment are musts.
- Support Church Resources department in the achievement of all divisional goals and objectives
- Assist in planning, creation, delivery and release of Church Resources product
- Invoice processing and tracking
- Prepare and facilitate union royalty documentation
- Provide quality control for all CR product
- Assist in creation of on-screen and print presentations as directed, including coordination with post-production engineer for music, content team for video and visual assets, and marketing/creative teams for content
- Meeting preparation and coordination of guests, room setup, catering needs, presentations, document prep and organization as directed
- Maintain a technical and working knowledge of Church Resources systems, release schedule and marketing channels.
- Work collaboratively to support our business partners and company staff across all publishing, labels, product management, corporate services, and finance teams
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile Travel & Entertainment charges regularly
- Book and coordinate travel and manage calendars for VP, Creative // Church Resources and VP, Marketing // Church Resources along with other Church Resources staff as needed
- Be available and proactive in assisting business partners and company leadership
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to adapt in an environment where change is constant
- Experience working as part of a team in a business environment
- Skilled in multi-tasking and prioritizing effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Capable of carrying out tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and employees of the company at all levels
- Ability to keep information highly confidential
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be solution-oriented and proactive, demonstrating good judgment in decision-making situations when all facts are not known
- Possess strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Music Business or similar degree preferred
- Music skills a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.