We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator. The Production Coordinator contributes to the production process by assisting with the placement, execution and follow-up of manufacturing orders and by ensuring the timely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Enter and maintain updates for each style in Navision system or shared drives; perform daily tracking of goods on order, in progress (WIP) and in-transit to ensure timely delivery;
- Follow-up with vendors, factories and Design/Merchandising as needed and in support of the Production Manager
- Work in the Navision system helping to create Product Set up pages, SKUS and Purchase orders.
- File and maintain records of purchase orders (POs) receive and track all pre- production samples and stock deliveries
- Manages all outgoing and incoming packages to and from our vendors as well as distribute/ready all packages for internal review
- Ensure all samples are properly labelled with correct hangtags and information
- Work alongside Brand Management and Product Management to help compile all necessary production information in regard to all Ecommerce launches on each Artist’s webstore
- Work alongside the Tour Management team to ensure timely placement of Purchase Orders for all events and tour dates. Keep stock sheets up to date with relevant information so all cross functional team members are up to date.
- Assist in follow up of all approval samples comments from both Brand Management and Design
- Assist the Production Manager in coordinating all Ecommerce shipments to our fulfillment centers.
- Coordinate the process of invoices and coding and work with finance to ensure timely payment of vendors and billing.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Bring your VIBE:
- Experience in Navision (recommended but not required)
- Proficient in Excel, including running V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe products
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- College degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.