Executive Assistant to CFO/EVP Operations
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world. UMG is a publicly listed company on the Euronext Exchange (UMG.NX) with annual revenues exceeding $9B and currently employing more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
How we LEAD:
UMG is currently seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant to support the Company's CFO/EVP of Operations. The role is located in the Santa Monica Office. The ideal candidate will be professional, friendly and have experience supporting a C-level Executive or high-net-worth individual/high-profile celebrity.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Manage a complex and frequently fluctuating calendar, including scheduling meetings, coordinating calls – both domestic and international, prioritizing urgent needs
- Book complex and frequent travel – international, domestic, and private charter – as well as prepare itineraries
- Prepare and submit expenses on a timely basis
- Type dictated emails or other documents as requested on behalf of Executive for distribution
- Interact with Senior Corporate Executives, staff, artists, and high-level visitors in person, by telephone or email
- Assist with organizing meetings and event planning
- Personal assistant duties
- Not your typical 9:00am – 5:00pm job, some light work after hours and weekends/holidays
Bring your VIBE:
- Minimum 5 years Executive Assistant experience; preferably in entertainment, music, or finance
- Competency to troubleshoot iMac, iPhone/iPad, and Microsoft Office (Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven sense of urgency, respond to emails/text messages in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Outlook scheduling, Zoom, Teams and WebEx Meetings
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful: significant experience in providing hands-on research and assistance
- Professional and proactive
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.