eCommerce Analyst, Customer Service Workforce
We at UMG are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Analyst, eCommerce Customer Service Workforce to work within the Merchandise and eCommerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Build and maintain staffing demand forecasts for our multi resource customer service support group, including revision forecasting and short-term volume spike adjustments as needed.
- Measure and adjust to service demand variability to ensure consistent and effective performance against business KPIs across our digital service channels.
- Map and understand resource availability, lead times and cost for quick activation and efficiency
- Provide weekly staffing schedules and daily assignments for our internal customer service team in coordination with customer service management and assist with tracking overall schedule adherence.
- Monitor intraday queue activity and reassign priorities as needed to ensure customers are being responded to in a timely manner and in order of request.
- Prepare and deliver standardized reporting and key insights on volume and service level performance metrics and trends. Provide custom ad-hoc reporting as needed to identify opportunities for improvement and track change effectiveness.
- Participate in and/or lead weekly performance and staffing calibrations with internal and vendor support management teams
- Support customer service management with staffing and operations projects or other assignments as needed.
- Collaborate and communicate across various eCommerce teams to assist in projects as needed
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department as stated in the Universal Music Group Customer Care Help Center.
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics or a related field
- Contact center or similar workforce management experience
- Customer Service experience, preferably in retail or eCommerce environment
- A self-starter who is keen to identify opportunities for operational improvement and process documentation
- Experience with workflow software (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Monday, etc)
- Knowledge of Zendesk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust as needed
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and successfully juggle multiple projects and tasks with tight deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.