Job Title: Digital Producer / Editor
Responsible to: SVP Digital Content
Department: Mercury Studios
Location: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Music Is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A-Side: A Day in the Life
Powered by the legendary Universal Music Group and working with our global network of artists and creatives, Mercury Studios develops, produces and distributes award-winning and world-class music content.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Work within the digital team to help ideate and execute mid-form digital content across multiple YouTube channels
- Develop, story produce, & edit original content formats for YouTube
- Work within the digital team to help stylize the look and feel of Mercury’s content
- Help build and execute content for artists and partners
Be production minded:
- Execute and manage a flow of social deliverables for Mercury
- Work directly with the channel manager to execute content deliverables across YouTube
- Work with our rights & clearance department to ensure all music content goes through the appropriate processes
- Work directly with the Senior Digital Producer and the SVP of Digital to plan and execute productions
- Support live production from a post-focused standpoint
- A proven track record producing and editing digital mid-form content
- A passion for music, culture, and creativity
- Have a deep understanding of the types of content that work on the various digital platforms
- Well versed in Premier with experience cutting content for digital publishers
- Experience producing content on social platforms, primarily Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
Bonus Tracks : Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know...
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.