Administrative Assistant, A&R
How we LEAD:
Verve Label Group is looking for an A&R Administrative Assistant who has superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical requests. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details, as well as being able to multi-task and work on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Providing administrative support for an A&R Executive
- Booking artist and A&R team travel
- Help with recording sessions i.e., booking studio time and rental equipment
- Calendar management
- Create agendas for external client meetings
- Meeting with guests and artists and help with general queries
- Monthly expenses, reconciliation, and processing
- Regular meeting prep and coordination / Playing music and video on zoom meetings
- Special project coordination requiring follow up and meeting with deadlines
- Coordinating ticket buys with venues
- Researching potential new artists and signings using Instagram, DSPs, TikTok, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Passion for music discovery and the creative process
- In touch with current trends, artists, and digital media
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners and clients
- Possess strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive in determining roadblocks
- Ability to work under high pressure and speed
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep information highly confidential
- Flexible and able to multi-task
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.